Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sporty Yet Powerful

Honeybun and I are still on the hunt for the perfect car to replace Trixie the Toyota. (Doesn't go as well as Yolanda the Honda, but I tried Sayrah.) We are having little to no luck. Basically I've figured out to keep my mouth shut and go with the flow because I'm going to get what he wants to buy anyway.

Over the last couple of weeks we've debated on a Z71 Chevrolet Tahoe.

It has all of the qualities I look for in a vehicle, mainly it's sporty, yet powerful. I have an overwhelming desire to be "king of the road." Yes, I am my mother's daughter. Not only does it possess all of my requirements, Honeybun let it slip the other night that it meets the majority of his demands. Mainly it's 4-wheel drive and would be a good hunting vehicle once he convinces me that my true calling in life is to drive a minivan. (not gonna happen) Why haven't we already snapped up one of these beauties? Long story short, we are cheap and trucks are expensive. Bummer. The saga continues.

In other news Honeybun stood me up at breastfeeding class last night because he had a "minor conflict." Something work related you ask? Nope. UK played at 6:00, the same time class starts. I decided it wasn't worth the fight and asked Madre to stand in which she did really well. Thanks man.

No comments: