Friday, February 26, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Two posts in 1 day... watch out!

It's Friday once again, so that means I'm teaming up with Emily for Fab 5 Friday.

1. Honeybun's XXL T-shirts. Don't hate. I'm officially in the 9th month of pregnancy, sleeping isn't going so well and HB's t-shirts are the only type of PJs I can fit into.

2. BGB Photo & Design- I had "Mommy to Bee" pictures taken Tuesday. Check them out here. If you need any pictures taken- call Brie. She's fab!

3. Lunch, Dinner and Sancks. I'm hungry. This week in particular I'm loving Chick-Fil-A nuggets, fries & chocolate shakes.

4. OPI Nail Polish- I'm loving the new shade I picked out for my mani/pedi on Tuesday. It's called "Thanks so Muchness."



5. This could make my list every week. Diet Coke. Enough said.

1 comment:

Brie Golliher said...

thanks for the shout out! i loved taking pictures of you! You are the most precious pregnant girl I know!