Each morning at 6:00 am when the alarm clock starts going off, I roll off of the couch and head to the bedroom where I sneak in some cuddle time with HB (cue the awww, how sweet). This morning was no different. We were both being lazy, neither one making a move to shower first when we heard it on the radio, "Be aware of all the tractors out there today." Honeybun and I looked at each other and exclaimed, "It's Tractor Day. Oh no! We'll never make it to work on time!"
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, today's Tractor Day at my alma mater.

Does anyone else have the overwhelming urge to sing Kenny Chesney's "Where I Come From" song?

P.S. I know the pictures aren't that great, but what do you expect? Traffic was actually moving this morning & it's hard to click and shoot when hanging out the window (and driving) a car cruising at 45 mph.
1 comment:
I love it Emily! And I got stopped as the state tropper that was there escort was coming out of the church ball fields on Scottsville road and then had to follow them all the way to G-wood! It was lovely.
Post a Comment