My Fab 5 of the Week:
1. A special shout out to Vincent's Bagel & Bites for hooking me up with not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 pickle spears to go with my sandwich last week!
2. Dove bar soap. It's a new obsession. I bought some for Honeybun the other day when we were out and about (the store we were at didn't have any "manly" soap). He complained for a week until I finally picked him up another kind. I'd forgotten how good the original Dove smelled & now can't get enough. It's a three shower a day problem (slight exaggeration).

3. Bath & Body Works "Lay it on Thick Lotion." I'm digging the cocoa butter smell and the moisturizer is amazing!

4. The countdown for Jack is officially on! Tomorrow is my last shower and I overwhelmed by the generosity and love from all of my family and friends.
5. Honeybun and I got a new computer yesterday. After the last one crashed, I've been banned, but shh, don't tell, I'm loving how super fast the new one is! We updated our security and password protected our wireless (which will probably get our house egged due to the fact that our neighborhood has been bumming off of us for 3 years now). I'm thinking it'll take a little more than Satchmo repeatedly walking across the keys for this one to breakdown (fingers crossed at least).
No comments:
Post a Comment