The top ten ways to tell you are getting older (besides the obvious)
10. You look forward to bedtime.
9. You apply a combination zit & wrinkle cream before going to bed.
8. You can no longer survive off of a diet of Diet Coke, pizza & Devil Squares.
7. It becomes necessary to have and stick to a budget instead of bumming a $20 from the parents every weekend.
6. Coupons excite you and when you find a good one you tell all of your friends.
5. You buy in bulk.
4. You wake up in the morning before your alarm clock goes off.
3. Your skin tells on you for partying too hard the night before.
2. The first thing you drink in the morning is loaded with caffeine.
1. You find yourself uttering the phrases, "I remember when..." and "Back when I was younger..." too often.
Feel free to add to the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily! It took me a minute to figure out it was you!! Glad we found eachother in the blog world!! I can't wait for us to have these babies!! I think they're destined to be best buds!!! :)
Post a Comment