Warning the following is probably only interesting/ amusing to me.
Last week Honeybun said the following to me:
Background- He parked my car in the garage and got a little close to the wall heater. He wasn't sure he could open the door to get out without hitting the heater. I said, "Do you want me to park the car?" To which he replied, "In case you haven't noticed, you aren't the woman you use to be, do you really think you can get out of a tight space better than I can?" This led to us measuring out bellies. For the record- I'm significantly smaller (depending on your definition of significant, of course.
We finally registered at Target and Babies R Us for our little bundle of joy. Our registries, thanks to the man of the house, include inappropriate bibs that say things like, "spit happens" and a child finder tracker thingy. Be jealous.
No, I still haven't cleaned out the spare bedroom, bought any furniture or in any other way prepared for Jack. I did purchase totes for the storage of the spare bedroom closet. That's a step in the right direction.
According to Honeybun (who was in Arkansas all weekend shooting two ducks, yes, you read that right... Four days, three nights and ten hours on the road for two ducks) he's never leaving me alone again. He came home to an infected laptop and a broken home theater system. Whoops. I blame it all on Satchmo.
Parenting class starts tomorrow night. That should be very interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment