Friday, March 11, 2011

Fab 5 Friday

I'm joining in with Emily (a week late) for Fab 5 Friday with a twist...

Things I am thankful for that aren't tangible.

1. Fabulous friends. I have wonderful friends, I've always known that. That fact became even more apparent last week at Jack's birthday party. They came early, stayed late, help set up and clean up without having to be asked. Don't get me started on the outpouring of gifts and love for my child.

2. Family. My family is very close knit. My mom is one of my best friends (the kind I call crying, when I'm mad or happy and she doesn't think I'm crazy!). Corny, but once I became a mom I saw my family in a whole new light and realized how lucky I am. Sure we are as dysfunctional as the next, but we own it.

3. Honeybun. He worked out with me last night in the living room and kept it interesting. (I think the 30 Day Shred kicked his rear end.) He'll do anything to make me laugh and even though he drives me crazy sometimes I love him more than anything.

4. Little Man J. He took two steps toward me last night. My hear soared. Everyday it amazes me how much he is learning, how he studies things and the impact he's had on my life.

5. Sunshine. I need a little more in my life (ie a tan). Thankfully the sun is out today. I have a feeling it's going to be a good day!

No comments: