Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Guess She was Hungry?

Dear Lady Who Cut in Front of Everyone at Chick-Fil-A Last Night,

I understand sometimes the drive thru at Chick-Fil-A gets a little backed up, but it has been my experience that the employees of the said chicken joint are very efficient so the line usually goes fairly quick. I know there are now two lanes for the drive thru, but that does not give you permission to cut in front of eight cars, hop the curb and muscle your Honda Accord in front of me. I was stunned speechless when I noticed you coming up on my right. I thought, "Oh no she isn't." Oh yes you did. Be glad I had a relatively calm Little Man in my car because you know if he had been screaming I would have had to evacuate my car, knock on your window and tell you exactly how I felt.

Furthermore, the car in front of me was stopped at the "pause here for next available speaker" sign following the directions. I am confident there isn't a sign that says, "Cut in front of everyone and jump the curb to order here." I hope your chicken was worth it, the karma I mean. You know what they say about karma...

Sincerely,
Recovering Road Rager

P.S. I didn't want to have to bring this up, but ordering at the chicken joint isn't hard. It's chicken or chicken. Ordering should be quick and simple.

**Three posts in three days?? Watch out!**

No comments: