Hello friends! Have you missed me? I thought so...
Let's see, since I took a week and a half vacay from the blog world the following things have happened:
1. I enrolled the Little Man in "school." Talk about culture shock. I haven't had much experience with the "mom" world since the only moms I hang out with are ones that I know and like. I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Let's just say this topic needs an entire blog post devoted to the subject. (This is to say I am very happy with this decision and I think LM will have a fun and learn a lot.)
2. LM got his 12 month pictures taken, is taking steps and saying his name. It's going by too fast.
3. The Yukon's horn is not in a convenient spot for me. I tried to use it the other day and was unable to quickly lay on it. I prefer the Camry's.
4. LoB got a new watch from Madre and I am totally jealous. It was super cute.
5. Speaking of which I need to give her a call and see what she plans on getting Madre for her b-day which is tomorrow!
6. The 30 Day Shred isn't really happening.
7. It needs to happen because in less than 30 days I will be wearing a bathing suit. Sheild your eyes.
8. Can't think of anything else and hate to end on an odd number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just think...when I leave, I won't be able to take all my jewelry so the watch may not be there but there is plenty of others to choose from!
Post a Comment