Monday, March 14, 2011

Sandwich?

I am typing this on Honeybun's new Ipad2. Shhh, don't tell. He would probably freak out since I've been banned from electronic devices in our home too many times to count. But since he refuses to participate in reading and the fun this blog involves I think I am in the clear.

Back to the matter at hand. How do you eat your sandwich? I'm talking about a plain pb and j or turkey (my personal fav) on white or wheat bread. I've done some preliminary research on the matter (watched padre and LoB) and got to thinking. Does how you eat your sandwich say something about your personality? For example...

I eat my sandwich starting at the top (the half moon shape) and go straight across making each bite even. I prefer the crust bites to the middle bites.

LoB eats around the crust first leaving the middle (her favorite part) for last.

Padre starts at the bottom (the flat edge of the bread) and ends at the top.

**Update** I consulted with HB about how he eats his sandwich. His answer, "A sandwich to me is 6 bites. I eat it across with 18-20 Doritos."

I got you thinking didn't I? Sandwiches, it's what's for dinner.

No comments: