Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

1. My February diet plans fell through so today starts the March diet plans. Wish me luck!

2. Nap time is my favorite.

3. I have a hilarious blog entry in the works. Be glad you weren't on the phone like poor Sayrah was when it happened.

4. 6 days until my Little Man turns one. I'm a little sad about this.

5. The entire family was sick last week. We are finally over it, but now I have sores under my nose from blowing it so often. That's going to look great at Jack's B-Day party.

6. I think I'm going to need a new shirt for Jack's party. Suggestions? I'm going to wear it with jeans. Plus if you are offering suggestions, please include accessories, shoes, sunglasses (the bigger, the better) and a handbag. Go big or go home.

7. I'm eating dinner with my Thursday night friends this Thursday. I can't wait. I'm totally thinking about taking full advantage of the night off and getting a mani/pedi before dinner.

8. Also along the workout lines I'm considering doing the "Couch to 5K program," but need a jogging stroller so I can run (I say run, what I mean is walk at a moderate pace) with J. I'm going for the under $150 price range. Suggestions?

9. is my favorite number

10. I'm moderately afraid Jack's first birthday party will be a disaster. Really, more than moderately, extremely.

No comments: