Today's random thoughts:
- Why do I get more water on me than in the sink when I do the dishes?
I look like I peed in my pants.
- Need to remember to get my book and bring it to work each morning- it's either read or play on the Internet all day. I'm starting to go cross-eyed.
- Vacuum cleaner at work is broken- need to inform el' presidente... Remember: It wasn't my fault. So what if there are probably paper clips, rubber bands and who knows what else in it. I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact it started smoking and then quit the other day. Also- remember order of events. 1. I was vacuuming my office, things were going well. 2. Moved onto other office, smoke then choke, choke, die. Oopsy.
- Freezing in here, but I lost my rights to mess with the thermostat awhile ago
- So tired... go to be earlier tonight
- It's almost 2:00, love 2:00, countdown is on
- My favorite hours of the day are 10:00 and 2:00. 10:00 means 1 1/2 hours until lunch time. 2:00 means two hours until I'm outta here!
- Seven, yes that's right, seven bad hair days in a row. Called LoB for an appointment this morning.
- I don't like lettuce. Why must you put shredded lettuce on my sandwich when I said I didn't want lettuce. You say, "Eat it, you can't taste it." I say, "It tastes watery. I don't want water on my food."
- October is the month I always look the worse. Tan from the summer has faded, weather is changing. I'm pale and broken out with flat hair. Not a good combination.
- Why is it so difficult to coordinate family events over the holiday? Give a little, get a little. The problem lies within me giving. I don't want to give... Need to work on that.
Promoted to Vice President of Randomness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment