Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Years and All That Jazz

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season. I know I did. I ate too much, shopped too much, and pretty much did everything else is excess. So, to start the New Year off right I decided to post some of my New Year's resolutions. Too bad I've already broken all of them, huh?

1. Do a load of laundry (fold and put away) a night as needed. Yep, we really have that much laundry at our house.

2. Fix (very important- I didn't say cook) dinner at least 2x per week. Baby steps here people!

3. Hit the gym at least 2x per week- preferably 3x, but once again, baby steps.

4. Take nutrition more seriously.

5. Complete a nightly regiment of facial cleansing. Including a under eye cream and moisturizer. I'm not vain... just realistic regarding the aging process. Good genes can only take you so far!

6. Keep the house picked up. That way I'm not overloaded on Saturday (my "deep cleaning" day).

Sad now that I'm looking over this list... I've already broken resolutions #6, 5, 4, 3, & 1. I haven't broken #2 yet because there are 5 days left this week. Don't worry though, it'll be broken by Sunday. The power of positive thinking, huh?

Seriously, I don't expect to keep all of these resolutions. I think the point of making them is to reevaluate last year and what you want to improve upon this year.

Promoted to Vice President of Resolution Making and Breaking.

P.S. Check back soon. More to come regarding actual work. Pretty funny stuff!

No comments: