Monday, May 10, 2010

Call Me Crazy

One of my main responsibilities at work is to take the deposit to the bank. Keep that in mind- I visit the bank often.

Today el' presidente called me and sent me on a few errands. I left the office drove to the bank, deposited the checks and then went here, there and everywhere (the errand running took about 20 minutes). I turned off of the bypass going back to the office and had a thought, "I need to take the deposit to the bank." I got into the right lane, turned into the bank, drove up the drive-thru, said hi to the teller and looked in the passenger seat for the deposit. It wasn't there. Hmm, maybe it is in the backseat with Jack. I turned around and looked, nope not there either. I glanced up at the teller and said, "I can't find the deposit. I guess I will have to come back." She gave me a funny look. A thought raced through my head, "I've seen that shirt today (it was totally cute). OH MY GOSH!! I've already been here." I asked the teller, "Have I already been here today?" To which she replied, "Uh, yeah, I think so." That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am losing my mind. The bad part- I have to go back there at least 3 times per week.

No comments: