1. Housekeepers. I finally did it. I bit the bullet and called the housekeeper I was told about. She's coming next Thursday and I couldn't be happier.
2. Happy Hour at Sonic. Jack and I might schedule our errands from 2-4 so we can hit up Happy Hour for a large diet coke and cheese sticks. It is becoming a problem.

3. The Real Housewives of New Jersey. It's reality TV at it's best people. "Let me tell you something about my family, we are as thick as thieves..."
4. Johnson & Johnson Sea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash. I used it on Jack and loved it so much I went out and bought me some of my own!

(I know this picture is of the lotion- I couldn't find one of the body wash.)
5. Joe's Jeans. They are expensive, I know. That's why I normally buy them off of ebay, but when Macys sent me an email with a 25% off discount code I couldn't resist. After all, I deserve it, right?

What are your favorites?
1 comment:
yes girl! we deserve some nice jeans after being in pregger jeans for months!!! :)
Post a Comment