Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Hey guys. It's time for Truthful Tuesday again. What is "Truthful Tuesday" you ask? It's a place where you can comment or link to your own blog (in the comment section- I'm not sophisticated enough to have a Mr. Linky) your truths of the day. The truths can be serious, silly, unique, thoughtful or anything in between. You can share one or ten. I'll start...

1. I tend to get a little overemotional at church league softball games. (And I'm not even playing this year. Watch for an upcoming post- it's a doozy.)

2. I thought I was going to get the Wife of the Year Award for finally washing Honeybun's softball uniform until he figured out I didn't actually start the dryer.

3. Naps are necessary.

4. Sundays are the hardest day of the week for me.

5. I still don't know what I want to be when I grown up.

What are your truths of today?

No comments: