Hey guys. It's time for Truthful Tuesday again. What is "Truthful Tuesday" you ask? It's a place where you can comment or link to your own blog (in the comment section- I'm not sophisticated enough to have a Mr. Linky) your truths of the day. The truths can be serious, silly, unique, thoughtful or anything in between. You can share one or ten. I'll start...
1. I drink entirely too much caffeine. The drink of choice- Diet Coke.
2. I think M&Ms are a nutritious breakfast (so are donuts and zingers, in case you are wondering).
3. I talk big about wanting to cut my hair off and dye it a funky color but always chicken out at the last minute.
4. I think Jack is the cutest baby in the entire world.
5. Caller ID is the best invention known to man. I've been known to screen my calls much to the dismay of my mother-in-law. (I think she might be on to me.) Note: If you are my friend, I am not screening your calls. I am either feeding Jack, working, driving and can't find the phone or napping.
6. Sometimes I resent Honeybun's freedom.
What are your truths of the day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm late so I'll just do mine right here. :)
1) I'm nocturnal. No matter how I fight it.
2) I decide to have lots more babies and I decide to never have another baby many times a day. (Good thing it doesn't work that way and isn't really up to me, eh?)
3) I'm a homebody.
4) I must start every day with a carbonated caffeinated beverage. Must.
5) I think Jack is the cutest baby BOY in the world, too. :) The girl contest is a 4-way tie.
Post a Comment