1. Bath and Body Works Candles. I'm loving the new "vacation" scents. Also, I just got an email from them- the 4 oz candles are on sale 2 for $10.00. I'll probably be buying some more.

2. Bona Hardwood Mop System- I purchased the start up kit a couple of days ago from Lowes. The housekeeper I hired told me about the product and my MIL (who's hardwood floors always look 110% better than mine) swears by it so I decided to give it a try (okay... really I just let the housekeeper use it). I was pleasantly surprised. Huge improvement over my usual.

3. Great American Donut Shop Chocolate Covered Glazed Donuts. Yes, I've resumed my love affair.
4. Cover Girl Clean Makeup. It blends easy, is lightweight and covers a multitude of sins.

5. My Jewelry. Finally, I am back into my real engagement, wedding and favorite Christmas present rings. Also, Jack did really well this Mothers Day, presenting me with a necklace with his birthstone in it. It feels good to be back!
What are your Fab 5?
No comments:
Post a Comment