Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because it's too Funny not to Share

I'm confused about the capitalization of my title. It's elementary school, I know, but for some reason I've been having trouble with simple grammar lately.

Back to the story.

Honeybun looked at me just a while ago and in all seriousness said, "I think people say Jack looks like me because I look like a baby." Then he elaborated, "I have fat cheeks, a round face, small nose, big head and I'm bald. Just like Jack." You can't make this stuff up.



I included the Father's Day picture for you all to compare. Check out the "My Dad Rocks" T-shirt. Totally planned that. Did Honeybun notice? Not until I pointed it out. I'm not sure if HB's picture has ever made the blog before? Hopefully he won't let the celebrity status go to his head.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love that picture! So cute!!

Emily said...

Oh my word. Love it.

trooppetrie said...

that is too cute. when we had our first child i teased my husband that it was not his. so when my son was born very sick I was nervous. my husband went to the NICU with him. he came back to me a few minutes and instead of saying he is ok he said "honey, he is mine, he looks just like me" i did not know rather to laugh or cry