Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Hey guys. It's time for Truthful Tuesday again. What is "Truthful Tuesday" you ask? It's a place where you can comment or link to your own blog (in the comment section- I'm not sophisticated enough to have a Mr. Linky) your truths of the day. The truths can be serious, silly, unique, thoughtful or anything in between. You can share one or ten. I'll start...

1. Out of the 100 things I swore I'd never do when I had a child I've done 98. To name a few: 1. Let him sleep with me. It's survival of the fittest in our house. 2. Become fiercely over protective and hidden him from others in the stroller (this mainly applies to random weirdos at the mall who think they have a right to touch him). 3. Let the house go. Honeybun is lucky to have clean underwear. 4. Obsessively taken pictures and videos. Jack really does change every day. 5. Thought to myself "Wow, Jack is really gifted. I think he might be the smartest little boy in the world." (He really is advanced for a three month old. Just ask his parents.)

2. For breakfast this morning- frozen Snickers bar and Diet Coke. Yeah, I need to go to the grocery. I do kind of have a rule though- grocery isn't necessary until there isn't any more DC. I have another day or so in me, especially if I hit up Sonic Happy Hour.

3. We are still down a bathroom at our house. I don't want to talk about it. (See #5)

4. I ordered a glider from Target thinking it would help with the whole bedtime routine thing. It was delivered via UPS last Thursday. And it is still on the front porch waiting for someone who can pick it up to carry it inside. Let it be known, just because it gets carried inside doesn't mean it will be assembled anytime soon.

5. Three bought and returned shower curtains later I have finally decided on the decor for the hall bath. Honeybun blames the renovation standstill on me. I disagree. Strongly.

6. I bought a book thinking it would aid with Jack's sleeping habits. I gave up last night and let him cry it out. Go ahead & judge me.

7. My neighbor made an off- hand comment regarding me going crazy. Either she reads my blog or word has spread around Alvaton. It kind of hurt my feelings.

8. I'm done with Macys. That's a whole other post.

9. I fantasise about food. All the time- like right now as I am writing this. I want a Riley's chocolate cake in a bad way.

10. I need to call the insurance company. I think I will do that right now...

11. Since # 10 was lame- I am a really bad speller. Did you know "weirdo" is in the dictionary?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love. Make yourself right at home here in Mommmy Land, where life makes us do all those things we said we never would... and we're not sure we even care. ;)

Emily said...

And we put 3 Ms in Mommy! lol