Hey guys. It's time for Truthful Tuesday again. What is "Truthful Tuesday" you ask? It's a place where you can comment or link to your own blog (in the comment section- I'm not sophisticated enough to have a Mr. Linky) your truths of the day. The truths can be serious, silly, unique, thoughtful or anything in between. You can share one or ten. I'll start...
1. The 30 Day Shred didn't get started on Monday. I decided to wait until today when I went to the doctor. I figured if I found out exactly how much I weighed I would be more motivated. Really, it might just send me straight for the milkshake, but that's a chance I will have to take.
2. No one tells you to factor in extra time before you have to leave to get somewhere if you want to arrive on time. Little man will have either a diaper explosion or projectile vomit all over his only cute outfit that's clean if he knows you are running behind.
3. Do not eat your weight in chips and salsa if your wedding and engagement ring fitting is already a roll of the dice. They will not fit in the morning. And if you do get them on you will either lose feeling in that finger or your finger will resemble a stuffed sausage.
4. I know I've said this before, but I love me some "Real Housewives" drama.
5. I am unrealistically terrified of becoming pregnant again. I'm hoping it will pass.
6. In my short stint so far as a mom I've realized moms don't get near the credit they deserve. Sorry mom. I'll try to do better at saying thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment