Hey guys. It's Friday again. That means it is time to link up with Emily for another round of Fab 5 Friday.
This week's theme, since I've hit a road block doing it randomly, is Luxury Items.
1. Joe's Jeans. I know I've included these in my Fab 5 before, but they are worth mentioning again. P.S. The pair I bought a few weeks ago are in the car to be returned. They didn't fit- imagine that. (Cue the eye roll from Honeybun!)
2. Pedicures. If I could afford to get one every week I would.
3. High Heel Shoes. I'm a fan of Jessica Simpson's heels. They are totally cute and for the most part (when they go on sale) are affordable.
4. White tank tops. They don't have to be expensive, let's face it, the majority of mine come from Old Navy, but since I wear one practicaly every day under my shirt I need quite a few. And they don't stay "white" for very long so I'm always buying more.
5. Massages. I'm a touch-me-not, but every once in a while I like to indulge in a massage. I tend to ask for a gift card for every gift receiving event in my life.
I feel like this was a lame post... Sorry Emily, I'll do better next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment