Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I've Learned in the Past Week

1. Honeybun thinks I drive too fast and take turns on two wheels. I told him not everyone can drives a race car like me. I rode around with Madre the next day and figured out I get it honestly.

2. Dress your cute child well. Then no one notices you.

3. Don't blog/ tell anyone about the time you lost your marbles if you don't want random people (like your neighbor) to mention it.

4. High School drama continues 10 years after the fact. (Yes, you read that right. I've been out of high school for 10 years. I'll let you know how the reunion goes. I'm sure there will be a lot to share!)

5. If you can't find your cell phone or car keys check the diaper bag. They are probably lost in the midst of diapers, wipes, clothes and random other things that you will never use, but if you don't pack will surely need.

6. Sweatpants and the t-shirt that you may or may not have slept in for 1/2 the night are acceptable work attire if you declare that day "office cleaning day." (Never mind the fact that it rained that morning and it goes against everything I believe in to clean the floors when it is raining outside.)

No comments: