Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Hey guys. It's time for Truthful Tuesday again. What is "Truthful Tuesday" you ask? It's a place where you can comment or link to your own blog (in the comment section- I'm not sophisticated enough to have a Mr. Linky) your truths of the day. The truths can be serious, silly, unique, thoughtful or anything in between. You can share one or ten. I'll start...

1. I am typing this ignoring my child with the hopes he will get bored and take his LONG overdue morning nap.

2. I wrote this post hoping someone will give me permission to buy an overpriced swimsuit. Thanks to Erin and Hannah for giving me that permission.

3. Bathroom renovation is still at a standstill. I give it two more weeks before I go crazy.

4. I went to Victoria's Secret the other day to shop for a personal shower gift. While I was there I had to suppress my overwhelming urge to shout- "Wear that and you'll get this!" while pointing at Jack who was hanging out in the Baby Bjorn.

5. Jack's persistant screaming is wearing me out. I'm going to have to cut this entry short.

What are your truths of today?

No comments: