1. Method Cleaning Products- I'm a convert. I took Emily's previous Fab 5 Friday advice and tried out the tub and tile cleaner. Amazing! Another bonus- it smells good. I know what you are saying, you hired a housekeeper why do you need cleaning products? I'm hoping it will inspire me to keep the house clean.

2. Clean sheets. I would change the sheets on the bed every other day if I could keep up with the laundry.

3. L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer. I'm not pretty pale, I'm one of those girls who need a little color before I break out the shorts. On a whim (and because it was on sale) I decided to give this bronzer a go. It's impressed me. No weird orange color, it doesn't smell too bad (I think I'm going to have to stop searching for a self tanner that doesn't smell metallic) and it goes on smooth. Pretty natural looking if you take the time to do it right (still working out the kinks here).

4. Jack's Pack N' Play. I leave it set up at the office. It's a great place to lay him down for his morning nap and the changing table is worth it's weight in gold. He's probably reaching the weight limit for the changer, but until it starts to sag we are going with it.

5. Gift Cards. It's the gift that keeps on giving. I'm using one today to get a long overdue massage.
No comments:
Post a Comment