Hey guys. It's time for Truthful Tuesday again. What is "Truthful Tuesday" you ask? It's a place where you can comment or link to your own blog (in the comment section- I'm not sophisticated enough to have a Mr. Linky) your truths of the day. The truths can be serious, silly, unique, thoughtful or anything in between. You can share one or ten. I'll start...
1. I usually make it to 8:00 pm before I want to pull my hair out. Today I made it to 8:00 am.
2. Honeybun is renovating the hall (his) bathroom so we've been sharing (for the first time in our marriage) the master bath (which is the size of a small closet). If he doesn't finish soon and move back to his bathroom I might have a nervous breakdown. The bathroom is my happy place where I hide out.
3. I really, really want Jack to have blue or green eyes. I don't have anything against brown (Honeybun has brown) it's just that Jack looks SO much like his daddy I want him to at least have my colored eyes.
4. I'm going on a spending hiatus.
5. Almost every time I go into Target (which is way too often) I buy lip gloss. It's a weird, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment